THE ULTIMATE STRESS RELIEF
THE ULTIMATE STRESS RELIEF MASSAGE
If you are stressed, tense and experiencing muscle aches and pains then hot stone massage is for you!
A blend of natural basalt hot stones and marble cooler stones are used throughout the massage, these are alternated by the therapist. The stones create the correct balance for your body’s temperature and relaxation, encouraging the body to detox and heal whilst increasing the lymphatic drainage helping to flush out toxins.
To start we apply a warm massage oil using opening movements to relax the area. Using various hot and cooler stones we use a massage technique that allows the heat to penetrate deep into the muscle allowing relaxation and relief of tension, whilst using cooler stones aids pain relief and balance.
This massage offers you the following benefits,
• Relaxes the mind and body
• Boosts circulation
• Release Stress and tension
• Recharges energy levels
An oil or cream massage medium can be used to perform this massage depending on your skin needs, opening movements are applied to the area to warm the skin and prepare the muscles. The use of hands, forearms or elbows can be used to manipulate superficial layers of the muscles.
Swedish massage is a deep tissue massage that can be adapted to your preferred pressure, it is a great stress relief treatment as well as really working on those tense areas.
This type of massage will help you experience the following benefits,
• Improve mental and physical health
• Increase blood circulation
• Decrease stress and muscle tension
• Improve range of movement
Aromatherapy Massage is an alternative therapeutic technique which combines natural therapeutic properties of essential oils and the healing power of massage therapy. A blend of essential oils are used which are concentrated essences taken from flowers,
fruit, seeds, leaves and bark of certain plants. Each blend is specific to each client’s needs and outcome of each treatment.
The massage technique used is a light to medium pressure, working on various points throughout the body, leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
• Relaxes, balances and harmonizes the body
• Reduces stress
• Strengthens the body and supports the body in its own healing process
• Encourages a healthy immune system to fight infection
THERMAL AURICULAR CANDLING (Hopi Ear Candles)
A natural hollow candle made from organic cotton, which is dipped in a solution of honey extracts, bees wax and traditional crushed Indian herbs, is inserted into the ear canal. Once safely and comfortably positioned the candle will burn to a specific point, creating a suction that gently removes any impurities and helps to break down hard wax build up within the ear.
Once both ears are treated your therapist will perform a pressure point massage using a clearing botanical blend of oils.
Benefits of Thermal Auricular Candling
• Removal of excessive or compact ear wax
• Reduction of snoring
• Relief from the following problems, Sinusitis, Rhinitis, Glue Ear and Tinnitus
• Relief from colds, Influenza, headaches, migraines
• Improves the lymphatic system
• Relief from sore throat and Tonsillitis
• Stimulates acupuncture points and reflex zones
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
Indian Head Massage is based on the ayuvedic system of healing which has been practised in India for over a thousand years. It involves a massage technique to the head, face, upper back, shoulders, arms and hands that relieves tension in the muscles, it is a relaxing, stimulating and invigorating experience.
Benefits if Indian Head Massage include,
• Help prevent migraines, headaches and back pain
• Promotes hair growth by increasing nourishment and oxygen to the scalp and hair follicles which stimulate hair growth
• Detoxifies the body by stimulating the lymphatic system
• Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and Insomnia
• Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression
• Renews energy levels
• Boosts memory capabilities
Reflexology is a treatment that helps release stress which in turn helps the body to regenerate itself. We carry out a pressure point treatment to the feet, known as reflex points which we believe corresponds with different areas of the body. Reflexology promotes self-healing within the entire body, aiming to rebalance and give you many benefits.
Benefits of Reflexology
• Stimulates nerve function
• Increases energy levels
• Induces a deep state of relaxation
• Stimulates the central nervous system
• Cleans up urinary tract conditions
• Helps relieve sleep disorders
• Speeds recovery after injury or surgery